For national measures and regulations concerning the corona-situation, please check out the following links:
If the links above does not answer your questions, please call the national information number for corona on 815 55 015. If you believe you are infected by the coronavirus, please call your local GP (fastlege). If you can not reach your local GP, please call the emergency room (legevakta) on 116 117.
For questions concerning testing procedures and symptoms of Covid-19 (coronavirus) please contact Noresund Legekontor (doctors office) on phone number 32 15 09 00. The office is open Monday to Friday from 8.30-11.30 and from 12.30-15.00.
If you have other questions about for example quarantine and insolation you can call our local corona-phone on 928 77 089. The person in contact is a health professional. The corona phone is serviced Monday to Friday, from 08:00 - 15:00.
Together we can contribute to stop the corona outbreake by following some fundamental infection control rules:
- Keep at least 1 meter distance to each other.
- Take a covid-19 test if you have respiratory symptoms.
- Stay home if you are sick (applies to all kind of illness).
- Wash your hands thorough and often, or use high alcohol sanitiser.
- Cough and sneeze in a paper towel, or on the inside of your elbow if you do not have a paper towel at hand.